CC-Clip is a knot hiding coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction system.
The ligament reconstruction forms an 8-form sling (Left). The Subcoracoid Clip is attached to the No. 5 suture loop and then pulled into its position underneath the coracoid (Right).
The Semi Tendinosus tendon graft shares the drill holes with the supportive No. 5 suture. The suture knots fit into the Clavicular Clip loop (Left).
Once the sutures are tied the Clavicular Clip loop is allowed to sink into the clavicular drill hole hiding the suture knot (Right).
1. No protruding heavy knots on top of the clavicle
2. No need for an interference screw
3. No funneling shape of the connecting suture-material
4. Better stability for the sub-coracoid button
5. Simple and easy to handle
1. The Calvicular Clip loop hides the interconnecting suture knot into the clavicular drill hole: eliminates protruding knots.
2. The outer diameter 5.0 mm, is a snug fit into the 5.5-6.0-mm clavicular drill hole. It squeezes the tendon graft against the drill hole walls: eliminates the use of an interference screw.
3. The width (8.0 mm) and length (16.0-20.0 mm) of the Calvicular Clip provides a snowshoe effect: eliminates implant sinking into the bone.
4. The dorsal rim of the Calvicular Clip reduces pressure induced by the tendon graft sling onto the clavicular bone: eliminates bone resorption.